Where the hell have you been??

I had thought I was busy until I was even more busy! I covered a vacation at work for two weeks and basically did NOTHING everyday! While I had a couple of fun things to celebrate on the weekends our week days weren't long enough. Today is my first day I've actually even felt like blogging and guess what.... its back to school for me this week!

I'm a little less nervous about this semester. Maybe because I've already been to school now or maybe that I didn't fail last semester. Who knows but I'll take it!!! I'm trying to schedule one day off during every week so that I can study and do homework while the kids are at school and I won't have to take away time with them once there home. I realize they're going to be 14 in less than a month but I like being around them more than anything.

We celebrated my besties birthday!!! I. mean. that. money-gun. though.
and we celebrated our friend moving to Visalia!
and we will be celebrating Everly's first birthday soon and then the twins 14th!

Since the chaos of life keeps me from having a normal schedule... I'm going to not put so much pressure on myself to write every week.

Comments