Last vacation of 2017

While we spent the first week of Christmas break with everyone sick and hacking up a lung, we spent our second week in Pismo! We let the twins bring their best friend with us on vacation for the second time. He helps get my kids out of bed and off their video games....and its nice to have a photographer along the way! We decided this trip would be mostly relaxing because our trips always seem so busy that we forget to stop and enjoy the view.

We started our trip by taking the long way and stopping in Cuyama to check out Kool Hand Luke artwork at the Buckhorn. Yummy food but extra cool art!
              


              
 When we finally made it to Pismo, we did all things PISMO! Hoagies, Bowling, Pool, Food!



Did a little shopping in SLO!



                                       Made good use of having teenage photographers!!!



Visited Avila! I also took Dennis to bare ass beach!!! The kids stayed in the car but turns out its a hiking trail now. I thought I was cool but apparently it was only cool when I was younger!

                                               Found our new favorite lunch spot!!!!


                       Stopped in Morro Bay to feed the Sea Otters since they're be gone in April.
Finished our vacay at the Madonna Inn! Got some cake for the road and we made it home sweet home!


I realize my blog post is short and late but I'm on Christmas Vacation!!!! I'll be back to my boring self in another week when we're all back to school and work. I hope you're a little entertained by our adventures because we have fun going on them!

Comments